Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a new iPad and the game transferred over with no problem. the level of the game also transferred. However, the gold bars did not transfer. How do I make that happen?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
is there a help line you can call?
So I cut the iPad off and restarted it. When I opened the game I was at level 1 instead of 9,949. What’s going on??
Hello @sherrysponseller🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am wondering if there might have been a glitch in the servers!!
Please try —> logging out of the game — close the App — shut down your iPad & restart if after 10 minutes — open the App and log back in — give it few minutes & replay an old level — go back to the map screen and see if the Gold Bars reached your device.
If they didn't, I would recommend you to contact the King Player Support team. Please let me know if you need help with it.
You can reply by typing below🍫🍫