Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
JUst started and need friends for lives please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hopedizzle🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I hope you like the game and climb through new adventures🌟
Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR King account? Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
I'm using through Facebook, also I asked to connect to king, and Facebook?? I added a few people, but not receiving any lives yet. Still trying to get around the game. I didn't know you answered my question. I just tripped over this. Still not sure how I got here. I'll figure it out though. Thanks for answering me though.