Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The first phone I started on is at a level over 3000, I have no boosters and am unable to get more, the other phone is at the beginning and has all the extra boosters I had on my other phone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rherbert7🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Please try the tips & steps provided in this link on your phone where the game progress is at the beginning —> Why is my Game progress is different on my devices (click on the Green letters)!
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please post back by typing below🍫🍫