Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive my weekly rewards the chest was empty.
And on a reward why are there only one fish for every level. What crap is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When all my lives are depleted I get an extra frozen life... with this 30 minutes of fish...wrap candy or color bomb... the fish is at the start and that it...it does not appear all through the game.. so it is controlled....because when I use my boosters I get at least a little bit more.
I think I know what you mean about there only being one fish. If you get timed fish that is what you get: One measly fish at the beginning, when you don't need it. It's a complete waste of time and quite annoying, because so long as timed fish are active it stops us from using out own fish boosters, which might spawn fishes at the end to help us win the level!
Hello @restoration🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Just would like to make sure that you are playing Candy Crush Saga! If so, for the missing Weekly Race reward, you will have to contact King Player Support team. Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?
I am sorry to say that I did not understand about Fish booster reward!!
It looks like you you have a special feature in your game that rewards you after every level! I did not see it in my game and also not heard from my other player friends either🤔
To reply back, pleas type below🍫🍫