Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am at 6649 level. But the Liga of Champions turned of. I was in first place. What happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @givemehearts . I think this must be a connection error. Try to close the game, make sure you have a good internet connection, and open it again, then play a few older levels and see if the champions league returns for you. If this does not work, close the game, try to reboot your phone. Do not uninstall the app as this would lose all your boosters.