Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I just purchased my first package and when I went to use the bricks for 125 more lives with 3 tiles left, it froze and kicked me out. I am not able to use them. How do I get refunded or credit?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lala2039 π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue issue you are having with your purchase! Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below π«π«