Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
after I play once it doesn’t allow me to play again I have lives. I have to shut the game down and go back in each time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @beautifulmy3 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Let’s try some troubleshooting steps and see if that helps with the issue! Can you please tell me which device you are using?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫