Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I already registered my free $50 card where is it on the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How can i get free gift card?
Hii
Hello @diddly78🤗
Do you remember following these steps?
yes I received it in an email and I said I registered it already. I just need to know where the money is to use it. I got the free gifts. I’m confused on where it’s at. I’m on an iPhone if that matters. Thanks
Hello @diddly78🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you already receive the Gift Card through your email? If so, did you "redeem" the card on King.com?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info