Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting notifications that I need to create a king account. Am I able to do that and have my same user name? I can't get my gift card without it and I've email them for help and they were not helpful at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Cmeesh18๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Congratulations for winning the Finals๐
As per the information given by our Community In-charge โ> HERE, the Gift Cards will be sent to winners' emails from yesterday (18th) onwards! If you haven't received it yet, you will be receiving it soon but by 25th๐๏ธ
With regards to logging into the game through Facebook, I am trying to find more information! Hopefully, our Community In-charge will have some update for you tomorrow!
If you have any further questions, please type below๐ซ๐ซ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info