Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
because there are only 20 Life a the day? I Will uninstall this game if the rule doesn't change
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I highly doubt the 20 live limit will be changed.
It's been this way for me for months.
The game has become so absolutely miserable I contemplate why I bother even trying to play it.
Curious to learn what drives this addiction.
I'm reaching the tipping point.
On the upside; I'm not watching 100's of ads a day like I use too.
I'm boycotting ads. I only watch them if I just completed a level.
As soon as I am unable to complete level I discontinue watching ads until I complete the level.
They make $ when we watch ads.
The least they could do is reciprocate, instead of locking us in.
The game already has the upper hand.
They make generous profits off us.
Yet they make it rough on us.
I feel disrespected and toyed with by CCS.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill give this feedback to the game team in the meantime Please check this page about Lives Here and Here