Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been on the same board for two days, and my extra moves have not increased at all. I usually try to purchase them when I know there’s enough moves to finish the board, did they do away with that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ARIES🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community! With regards to the "extra moves" — it is a testing feature and not all players have it. I am thinking that the feature was either moved to other group of players OR was switched off!!
Which level are you stuck at? May be our Community friends can help you with some tips for you to win the level.
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫