Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Missing gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue playing on iOS iPhone 15. I won gold I. The race but did not receive it on my account.
Hello @scottiboyo_🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your Gold Bars!
Which device are you using to play the game? Did you use the Gold Bars to purchase some boosters OR did you just lost them when you logged into the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫