Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I made payment on your hard level offers, the money was deducted from my mpesa and I didn't receive the offer nor my refund now its almost a week. The purchase totaled to ksh 2100
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Njeri_88🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase in your game and it has been a week since this issue occurred!!
I need to know which device did you use to make your purchase to assist you whom to contact!
Hope to hear from you soon! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
How do I contact you,
Hi Welcome to the King Community
On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.Click Order History.Find the order you want to return.Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
Also try contact us, mention your purchase receipt