Options
dopje
dopje Posts: 1,014 Level 2

15862 It remains impossible

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,976 Legend
    Options

Hello @dopje . I did get past this level about a month ago but cannot recall how. It does seem impossible, I agree. But let's face it, if you are at level 15862 with no gold and no boosters, it's the end of the road surely? I can only see three options:

1. Give up and quit for good
    2. Give up for a month or so (don't log in to the game at all) and then see if the level has changed or if the game gives you an easier board and lots of help as a welcome back gift
    3. Do what I did when I quit at level 15,000. Uninstall the app. Reinstall and play from level 1 without saving. Use your experience to win every episode race up to level 1000 or so, then use the gold to buy UFOs and Party Poppers and then, only then, log into your old game with those boosters

I don't think the option to gather boosters through events by playing older levels works at this level range any more. There are some in game glitches in events that could be taken advantage of, that we cannot discuss here in the community, but I just mention this because it explains why there are so many players actually up in these highest level ranges still playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?