Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
15862 It remains impossible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dopje . I did get past this level about a month ago but cannot recall how. It does seem impossible, I agree. But let's face it, if you are at level 15862 with no gold and no boosters, it's the end of the road surely? I can only see three options:
I don't think the option to gather boosters through events by playing older levels works at this level range any more. There are some in game glitches in events that could be taken advantage of, that we cannot discuss here in the community, but I just mention this because it explains why there are so many players actually up in these highest level ranges still playing.