Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have cards that I cant use and have money on them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Battu3695🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you talking about the Gift Cards? If so, did you win or purchase those cards? Why are the cards not working? Did you enter the number and pin on King.com website?
The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫