Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was climbing a ladder with 25 levels. When I quit I was working on level 23 of 25. Level 25 was for 250 bars. It said there was 21 hours remaining. I came back 4 hours later and the challenge is gone. What is going on? I feel like I was cheated!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this to the game team in the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again
Hi ksm54,
Sorry to hear about the challenge disappearing on you! Can you please confirm if this was the Top Climb feature? Also, could you let us know the version of the game app you have installed?
We’ve already flagged this issue to the team, and they are looking into it. Unfortunately, there’s no way to get you back to the feature, but please make sure you have a strong internet connection to avoid this happening again.
Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your patience while we work on this 🙏