Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently got a new device and now I can't use the 2x speed, now that I am used to that I won't be able to play at regular speed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jared19781978🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you see a Pink Arrow icon in the bottom right corner of your level game board? If so, click on it once and your game will reach the "fast speed" mode!
If you are missing the button itself, I suggest you to keep playing the game and the button should appear! If you did not want to wait till the icon appears, I would say continue to play the game on your old device till then.
Other than that, there is nothing else you can do! Because, it is not possible to manually send the button to your game!
If you have any other questions, please type below🍫🍫