Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone else noticed the thin border showing on the right and bottom of the numbers shown above the profile images? As a graphic designer its so annoying.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm currently using Version 1.280.0.1 on a Galaxy S22 Ultra using Android V4. Looking forward to your updates and glad to help!
Hi Matt, nice catch π
Can you let us know which game app version you have installed and which device you are playing on?
Hi @MattSeligman I know the Milestone banners are changed every 1000 levels, what I was asking was do you think the thin border artifact is new. I haven't noticed it before you pointed it out and I wondered when it first appeared.
As a graphics designer I would guess you understand something about how an update like the banner needs to be incorporated with an overlay instead of replacing the whole avatar. So that is why I think the thin border indicates a change to how they are applying the banner to our avatars.
I noticed they add/update the badge every 1000 levels. The only downside is they all have the border around them.
Hi @MattSeligman I haven't noticed this before. Is it new?
Must be something to do with how they add the milestone banner to our avatars I guess.