Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would appreciate your correcting this glitch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This commercial freezes and has cost me 30 gold and extra plays. It plays all the way through maybe a third of the time.
Hello @DeadRocksπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the freezing Ad videos!
But, I did not understand how it affected your daily treats, etc.,? Can you please explain that a bit more?
To reply back, please type below π«π«