Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it charged me 30 pounds on candy crush I need my money back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi priyamylove,
Sorry to hear about the charge. For a refund, you'll need to request it directly through your Apple iTunes account, as King does not handle refunds directly. Here’s how to do it:
Alternatively, you can visit the Apple Support website to report a problem and request a refund.
I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask 😊
I used too much Colin to win the game
Please follow the steps I wrote above and you will receive quick help!
Or contact Apple Support directly.
what your phone number
how to get refund
Thank you for replying back, Priya!
Nobody in this Community will be able to help with the Purchase issues as we all are players just like you! We only help out by suggesting and/or advising on what to do😊
For the charge in your game, you will have to send a complaint directly from your game and Apple will take care of it. Please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please let me know🍫🍫
I need it back in my band account
Apple Store
Hello @priyamylove🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the charge in your game! Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫