Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1765 & even though I get rid of the 2 blocked color bombs, the 2 striped & wrapped candies and 2 color bombs it wont let me pass to the next level. What am I doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @free2bme🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please post a screenshot of your level for me to take a look at it? Take a screenshot after you click on Play and open the level board.
To reply back, type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
Talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫