Lucky dip booster

KCTluv
KCTluv Posts: 3 Newbie

can’t activate from first move.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hello @KCTluv🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

According to the information we have received from our Community In-charge, the Lucky Dip should work from the first move itself…

• Lucky Dip breaks a 5x5 square of candies (player needs to select the center square).
    • The Lucky Dip is active from the 1st move, but it doesn't last until the end of the round, it's active until 60% of the total moves.
    • The player can use as many Lucky Dip as they want, while they are active in a single round:
    • If the player doesn't have this booster, they can see it active in the Booster Bar and can buy Lucky Dip from the store.

Can you please explain what is happening when you try to use the booster? Will it be possible to provide a screenshot of the booster?

To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫

• KCTluv

same issue as all your other players are having. Sometimes I get the booster to activate but I have no idea how. Normally it takes me to lollipop purchase page. I’ll click a square and tap the booster when it shows the “wrapped” lollipop but it’s just going to purchase page just like other users. This shouldn’t be new to you. Can’t locate demo vid either

• KCTluv

Oh just read new comment. Booster only works if you have a lollipop to use. Useless unless you buy more

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hi @KCTluv🤗 Thank you for replying back!

Except for the Community Managers, everybody that help out in the King Community are players are just like you. So, unless we have the feature you are talking about, we won't know much as we have not experienced it yet! All we have is the information we have is what we have received from the Community team.

I just went to back to one of the old threads I have commented! And, I too just learnt what you have found out! Lucky Dip booster does not work unless we have a Lollipop in our in-game boosters!!

I will send all your feedback to our Community In-charge, so that they can pass it on to the game Studio.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?