Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can’t activate from first move.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @KCTluv🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Except for the Community Managers, everybody that help out in the King Community are players are just like you. So, unless we have the feature you are talking about, we won't know much as we have not experienced it yet! All we have is the information we have is what we have received from the Community team.
I just went to back to one of the old threads I have commented! And, I too just learnt what you have found out! Lucky Dip booster does not work unless we have a Lollipop in our in-game boosters!!
I will send all your feedback to our Community In-charge, so that they can pass it on to the game Studio.
Oh just read new comment. Booster only works if you have a lollipop to use. Useless unless you buy more
same issue as all your other players are having. Sometimes I get the booster to activate but I have no idea how. Normally it takes me to lollipop purchase page. I’ll click a square and tap the booster when it shows the “wrapped” lollipop but it’s just going to purchase page just like other users. This shouldn’t be new to you. Can’t locate demo vid either
Hello @KCTluv🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
According to the information we have received from our Community In-charge, the Lucky Dip should work from the first move itself…
Can you please explain what is happening when you try to use the booster? Will it be possible to provide a screenshot of the booster?
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of comment box🍫🍫