Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had a bunch of lives saved and just disappeared out of nowhere and I was trying to get it back but nothing is working
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @143Alex143🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I have seen this complaint from few other players as well! I will be reporting this issue to our Community In-charge, so that they can look into it!
Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game? And, when did you notice this issue? Are you receiving any lives from your friends if you request?
Really love this game I hope someone can help me thanks