Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a combo that was offered to me today. Payment came out but I did not receive it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @girlgambler56🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the purchase issue you are having in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game? If you are using an Android device, please specify if you purchased through PIX.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫