Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Iam going on playing the game but there 1st 2nd option in the game if iam winning first position also iam not getting coins...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @8897788695🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, did you win the Episode Race but did not receive your Gold Bars prize?
For missing rewards, you will have to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to provide you to steps to follow.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
Iam using samsung M15 Mobile...I uninstalled and installed the game yesterday on 21-06-2024 in the evening time after installation all my rewards like lollipop, colour bomb , all rewards gone what is happening in the game I want all my rewards back and I want my old game make it earlier sir