Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep having problems getting through a few mods,I didn't have this hard of a time before
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @brainyeditorial🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having hard time with the game!
Can you please tell me which modifications are the hard ones for you? May be I can try to help a little bit?
Also, we have many community friends who like to help out! I can ask for their assistance as well🌟
The more details you provide, the better assistance we can be!
Hope to talk to you soon! Please reply by typing below🍫🍫