Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at 14000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Raffym25 and welcome to the community. Well done for getting so far up in the game ! There is no end to Candy Crush, so although there are 17,000 level now, by the time you get there it will be more because about three episodes are added to the game every week!
Thank you very much. I keep playing due to I want to finish but as you told me it doesn't have an end. That might be very frustrated. Thank you for replying back.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Last level in Candy Crush is 17.000