Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
this morning when I logged on to game I got 2 coconut wheels and another coconut wheel on booster wheel. I have passed a level but no coconut wheels were added for use🤷♀️
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Keelan 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The Coconut Wheel boosters are available in only some specific levels! The level you have passed just now, did it have Coconut Wheel as one of the starting boosters?
Which level did you play?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫