Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was at win streak 29 and was going to keep playing, but I just continued to get that it was connecting to app store. It never connected and I now have to start all over. This has happened a few other times also.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for responding. I am just upset that I didn't get an opportunity to keep playing like normal. I had just bought more coins so I could have them to keep my streak going. It was obviously a glitch on the Candy crush server, so I was hoping to at least get some kind of credit.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. Unfortunately if you lose level. You will lose win streak and play in the beginning again😔