Level 3822

KingCrush4MiMi
KingCrush4MiMi Posts: 2 Newbie

hello and I hope you are all doing well today. I have been working on level 3822 off and on for over the past year!!
i can almost complete the level with the exception of the rooster looking birds, 2 of them and I need help, please?

Best Answer

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Is your level 3822 like this , Or could you please take a screenshot

• KingCrush4MiMi
    KingCrush4MiMi Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes it is the same screen as the one posted in your response, i was so excited to see a response from someone that I didn’t finish watching the video. You are a Godsend for me!! Do I need to go back and watch the video over for help, now?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi Thanks for replying . Level 3822 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the gummi dragons and clear the jelly to complete the level. The video was made before the cherries were replaced by the gummi dragons but the strategy is exactly the same.First off all DON'T use a double colourbomb combo at the start of the game, this will remove some of the yellows and you won't be able to collect the dragons.First clear away the licorice in the bottom left section of the board to get to the yellow key there. You will need to use a special candy or combo to clear the key as there are no more yellow candies to switch it with. The key at the bottom will unlock the first dragon on the left which can then be switched with the yelow key and collected from the exit on the left. This will unlock the remaining dragon, switch this in the same way and that's the two gummi dragons collected.Once the dragons are collect you will be left with the remaining jelly to clear. Treat this as any jelly level now by checking the board carefully before every move and look for chances to make special candies and combos to clear the rest of the jelly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?