Completing level 9034

Options
rose1951
rose1951 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been trying to complete level 9034 for over a month. I cannot get past the 3rd teer with the dragon. What is the trick to getting him out of the last teer? I have used all my gold bars & lives trying to get him out. Please help me on this one, I don't want to quit the game out of frustration because I am close to that. I have never come across this before. Anyone—thanks

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,875 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 9034 is you have to collect one Dragons to complete the level. The Dragon moves down the right side, through the portal into the middle section and then through to the left column and down to the exit at the bottom. THere is a frog hidden on the right under the crystal candies and you need to use it twice to open the left column. You can use the frog once it is grown to help clear the middle section the first time and after that it can help to get the dragon down through the portals. Don't place the frog inside the left column as it will block the cherry from dropping down. There is a colourbomb producing bonbon in the top right section and if you can avoid using it too early it will help later to get the cherry down the board and, if you are lucky, grow the frog.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,962 Legend
    edited June 22
    Options

Hello @rose1951 I passed this level just now using the following method:

I played the coconut wheel starting booster, assuming you have some of those. You probably could pass without this, but it might help trigger that lucky board for you. If you play the right strategy early on I think the game will help you pass towards the end.

This is my starting board:

I play initially to clear the ice and free the frog. The coconut wheel is in a good position for this.

By this point I have freed and charged the frog and cleared enough ice to open up the liquorice and bring down the dragon. Here I have a chance to match the yellow candies underneath the dragon to bring it onto the first conveyor belt. In fact I should have made that match before moving the frog, but I moved the frog first by clicking on it.

I decided to try to stop the liquorice from dropping down, so I place the frog in amongst the liquorice where it will hit three of them.

Now I make the yellow match to bring the dragon down onto the conveyor belt. This move brings down a yellow candy to make a match of yellows next to the colour bomb box at the top, which immediately recharges the frog for me! It is a sign that I have a lucky board and the game is going to help me pass from here on. So I have to be very careful now not to make any mistakes.

In fact I probably do make some mistakes, but I do get the chance to pass. I relocate the frog up the liquorice. That fulfills the frog order and opens up the left column.

As the dragon is above the portal I match the three green candies below the other portal to allow it to drop. This produces more luck for me as it creates a colour bomb and also recharges the frog. I am not even sure how this happened, but I think a blue dropped to set off the colour bomb box which then really opened up the board. This IS my lucky board!

I think I make a few errors now, but I have done enough already to win. Here I get the colour bomb/green combo and make sure the dragon gets onto the conveyor belt in time.

I definitely make some errors here and move the frog unnecessarily, but the coconut wheel drops for me into exactly the right place here:

I have three moves left and the dragon is three moves from the last portal, plus the coconut wheel, if I swipe it to the right will clear the entire column above the exit. So I now wait until the dragon is over the portal.

NOW I swipe the coconut wheel to the right and the dragon will drop.

I hope this clears up the strategy for you and helps. As always with these most difficult levels you need a lucky board, which is written into the game by its designers, so if you get it like I did the right candies will drop for you if you use the right strategy. This may be on this occasion to use the coconut wheel, so I hope you have some. Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?