Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I always do the event and every time it crashes, the game says I finished the event but when I see it a message appears saying I already did it and I still didn't get the reward I also had another problem but with the gold bar the game says I got 56 but when I see I only won 18
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for reporting , in the meantime Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: