Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been waiting for further levels to come out as I’ve finished level 16909 days ago but can’t go any further. I only use it on my iPhone. Is this the end of it or will more levels come out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
New levels come out every Wednesday.
Thank, I'll delete it then if there's no more levels as I only use it on my iPhone
Hi And Welcome to the King Community
Thats Last level on Mobile device and Last level on Windows 10 is 17.000