Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This a video at the phone company as they were telling me that my phone was hacked and found out that I did not even have a SIM card would like a thorough investigation by King the winner looks a lot like a neighbor he's from the US hhmmmm
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @numberoneballbuster I am really sorry to hear that your phone was being hacked, but I cannot understand what this has to do with King or with Candy Crush in particular? Why would you want King to investigate your phone being hacked?