Lives?

Options
Annie_Booker
Annie_Booker Posts: 19 Level 2

Why am I now getting so few lives sent to me, despite me sending lives to friends whenever I'm playing. Really wish you'd bring back the ability to send lives to the top players of each level. Since that's gone, I get maybe 3 or 4 extra lives a day sent to me. Or is it that I'm one of the few idiots still playing this game.

Comments

• Annie_Booker
    Options

I find it interesting that I neer seem to get an answer to this question. Nor does anyone else probably. Which makes me think that there is a fix for it but CC would rather us buy extra lives. Bit of false economy there because if you run out of lives you're not playing the game as much and therefore definitely not buying anything.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,938 Legend
    Options

Hello @Annie_Booker it is a common complaint that since King removed the Send Lives button that was part of the level rankings lives received seem to have been reduced. Personally I do not think the issue is as simple as that though.

I get maybe 3 or 4 extra lives a day sent to me.

This is also a common complaint, but the answer isn't as simple as being it is the result of the removed Send Lives button. Whilst the Send Lives button made it easy to send lives it still only allowed you to send one life to the people in the level ranking. You still had to close and reopen your game if you wanted to send more lives to your friends similar to how you do now. It should be remembered that this didn't send lives to all of your friends it only sent lives to those friends that had completed the level that you were playing at the time.

The biggest difference between the Send Lives button and the new Player Card is that clicking the Send Lives button sent one life to thirty of your friends instead of you now having to click thirty Player Cards to send thirty lives.

This change undoubtedly put people off. In fact a lot of people posted here saying they would never send lives again if they couldn't send lives to all of their friends at once.

The new method of sending receiving lives still works though and in my opinion you should still be getting more than 3 or 4 lives a day sent to you.

With the Player Card it would appear that the best way of receiving lives is to request them. Also to receive a lot of lives you need a lot of friends in your game. I would hazard a guess and say that if you have less than a hundred friends in your list you will struggle to receive a lot of lives.

How many friends do you have in your game Annie?

Another thing affecting the number of lives you receive is that I think King has an issue. I know that life requests that I send and lives that I send aren't being received by the people I send them to. The issue is being discussed IN THIS THREAD

@PummyRaj as you asked me and @christinewupp about the issue of lives not being received can you please confirm that King is looking into the issue?

Annie, if you don't mind would you please try adding me to your game to see if you can receive lives from me.

• Annie_Booker
    Options

I can send lives to all my friends at once. Not sure why you're saying you have to click 30 player cards one at a time. I use the send to all friends option.I have in excess of 100 friends according to my friends listing.I've tried sending a life to a friend I know personally and she didn't get it.I've added you now so will try sending you a life now.

• Alienscar
    Options

I use the send to all friends option.

There is no send to all options for sending lives @Annie_Booker at least not in my game. There is a send to all for when you ask for a life, but not when you want to send a life.

I can't receive lives at the moment Annie as I have the maximum 200. I have just sent you a life though, so I hope you receive it.

• Annie_Booker
    Options

I got the life you sent me.

• Alienscar
    Options

That's good to hear @Annie_Booker I have just sent you another

• Annie_Booker
    Options

you’re quite right! Sorry. Frustration apparently made me stupid! Unbelievably I today recent full total of lives allowed for the first time in ages. Thanks for your kind help

• Alienscar
    Options

I can't say as I have helped you @Annie_Booker if you are still not receiving all of the lives sent to you, but I am glad that you have now got 200 lives saved. I hope you can manage to keep them at that level.

• Alienscar
    Options

I've tried sending a life to a friend I know personally and she didn't get it.

Hi @Annie_Booker I thought you might like to know that I am receiving lives that you sent.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?