Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can load Candy Crush, but after I click on play and the map appears I can go no further. The map darkens and freezes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @eyarmuch🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, which device are you using to play the game? When did the issue start?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Which device are you play , In the meantime please check this page