Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 15254 I lost my streak and candy royale as the game wouldn't move forward? I had 4 moves left and would have cleared the level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ptags🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the issue! Unfortunately, some levels have this glitch and there is nothing we (players) can do about it! King cannot bring back our win-streak either as it is not possible to manually restore it!!
When we report these levels, the Candy Team is not able to reproduce the glitch, hence they cannot fix those levels!! Whenever we are stuck with this glitch, all we can do is quit that level - close the App - restart the device and try the level again! If you are stuck with the glitch even after few tries, please post back and let me know, so that I can report to the Community In-charge!
Thank you for your patience & understanding! And, sorry for the loss of Win-streak and your placement in Candy Royale race!!