Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not happy in the fact I send my game friends lives all the time but they don't send me any as u can see I play this game all the time. I just find it rude. As I would like to msg them politely hey can u send me some lives ta dom.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DF1964🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You are not alone in this issue as I have seen more complaints in the past week! So, I don't think it is your friends and/or your game! But, I agree! There are some friends that keep asking for lives but don't send any🙃
I have reported this issue to our Community In-charge! I am hoping to receive an update on Tuesday! In the meantime, please try to make more and more friends and keep asking for lives.
If you have any further questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫