WHAT'S GOING ON WITH KING??

lynbutters
lynbutters Posts: 3 Newbie

I complained last week about being shut out of the game I was trying to play; I was advised to get in touch with King directly. Well, I've done that, and apart from a very condescending email back telling me to do all the things I had already done (and told them about) - nothing! It's been a week now - don't King care?

Silly question really, I suppose!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,305 Candy Moderator
    edited June 24

Hello @lynbutters🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!

No question is a silly question! This is one of the common questions that's asked by the players that contact King Player Support team👍️

Coming back to your question — I was the one that has suggested you to contact the King Player Support team on 19th!

With regards to the automated reply you have received — that is the initial email we all receive when we send our complaint. Please do not pay attention to it, but send a reply through it (you should see a specific line that says "reply above this line")!

While replying back, please provide as much info as you can, and include any screenshots if you have. An agent should get back to you within 72 hours (which is a norm, depending on how busy they are)! If you still did not receive any reply from within that period, please send another reply and remind them that you are still waiting for their assistance.

Wait until Wednesday and if you did not hear back from anybody, please let me know.

Hope everything goes well and an agent will be able to look at your game and resolve the issue🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?