Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I stop Audible from pausing when I open CC? I have volume for the game turned off. Using iPhone 15
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mclangstaff🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
You are not alone as there are few more players that are experiencing this glitch!
The Candy Studio team is working on a fix. But, they found a —> work-around for this glitch👈️ (click on this green lettered link). Please check if those steps works for you too.
Please reply back by typing below and let me know how it goes🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
iPhone will only let certain combinations of apps play or pause sound, otherwise it will just mute one when starting another which has sound. This drove me nuts when the game I like to play when I listen to books had a silent startup "sound" even though I had sounds disabled in its settings. I had to launch that to get past the startup sound, and then launch and listen to audible. In the other order it would mute audible and sometimes still not let me listen until I completely closed and re-opened it.
Hope other players can provide input