Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't get Candy Crush on my new pc windows 11
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I downloaded an app that I have now uninstalled. I tried to get it through Google Play but that would only download onto a phone, not my pc. I could get into what looked like it would be CandyCrush but there was no option to play. I would appreciate any suggestions
Hello @grammabeverly🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you trying to play the game on Browser version (Chrome, Edge, etc.,) or the App version downloaded through Microsoft Center?
Can you please explain what is happening when you try to open/download the game? If possible, a screenshot will also help!
To reply back, please type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫