Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Did the gold price increase this week ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mayanraslan π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that there is a big hike in the Gold Bar prices! I am unaware of it as I did not keep an eye on the store!
I will send your complaint & feedback to our Community In-charge, so that they can pass it on to the game Studio.
Thank you for your patience and understanding ππΌ
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which event are you play ?
this increase in the price of Gold made the game no fun