Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 89 gold bars this AM, I won 250 bars this morning, 1/2 split with another player. It shows I only have 145 bars, it should be 339 bars, please help! I'm on 14322 & really need the bars on some of these levels, thanks :-)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this to the game team . Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
Thank you for reporting , Ill pass this to the game team . Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps
HERE
on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.