Level 4065

amhamley
amhamley Posts: 7 Level 2

Could someone please help me try to win this level so I can play in the candy cup to

Comments

• amhamley
    amhamley Posts: 7 Level 2

Please I could really use some help

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend
    edited June 25

Hello @amhamley I am afraid it's not easy for us to help you pass this level. My general tips for a legendary level like this one would be the following:

If you don't pass this on your first or second attempt, don't waste any starting boosters on such a level as you will be held up for a long time. The key to passing a legendary level like this is to wait for a lucky board, then recognise you have a lucky board and take advantage of every opportunity the game gives you to create special candies and especially combos of special candies, such as wrap + stripe or colour bomb + wrap or stripe. Lucky boards that will give you such an opportunity are written into the game by King and will come eventually, but this may take so many attempts it is often easier to pay your way out of such a level by using 10 gold once the game offers you enough moves.

If you need to pass this level to compete in the Candy Cup then my best advice, if you play on a mobile device, is this:

Use Season Pass, which should have just started in any mobile player's game, to gather boosters. You can get to the top easily by replaying easy old levels and will gain a UFO. If you scroll back to level 1000 and replay this easy level repeatedly you will both move up Season Pass and make green candies for the event. If you scroll all the way back to level 10 you will move up Season Pass more quickly as this is classed as a hard level. Once you get to the top you will get a UFO. Keep this for when the game lets you get close enough on level 4065 so you can see you will definitely pass with this booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?