Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
idk. I can’t figure out any other way to tell you I mean my Kingdom account. This one. The reason I asked here. But I figured it out. Thanks for trying to help.
Thank you for replying back Katie @katiekins🤗
I am sorry to say that I am still not clear if you are trying to change the picture for your game account OR this King Community account!
Both these accounts are different and have different procedures! Hence, I am trying to make sure😉
I was trying to set a kingdom character to my kingdom account. But it didn’t work.
Hello @katiekins🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Would you like to change your picture in your game OR for this King Community Profile?
If it is the game, which device are you using? And, are you logged in with the King account or Apple ID or Facebook?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫