Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the venommotorspotscanada.com add keeps bugging and I missed lots of opportunities and bricks because of that. It’s frustrating! How can I avoid getting these adds or how can I be compensated?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @brigitte27🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the Ads in your game!
You can send a complaint to the King Player Support team directly from your game by following below steps⬇️
If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫