Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have logged in my new phone I got the levels I got the golds but I haven't got the bombs and candies which I have collected I don't know why please check it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
Please check for more Info Here
Please check for more Info
Here