Please help - Level 9566

Options
wunderwood
wunderwood Posts: 5 Newbie

This level really should be labeled as "nightmarishly hard!"

Does anyone have tips on how to beat this one?

Comments

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 397 Level 4
    Options

Hi @wunderwood, are you still stuck?

This level IS marked as 'nightmarishly hard' in my game.

The strategy is rather straightforward. You have to destroy the mixers as quickly as possible and then make as many combos as you can to unwrap the dragons.

My goal is to hit the mixers by making wrapped candies next to them at every opportunity and using stripes that drop to create wrapped+striped combos.

If you manage to get to the UFOs before the mixers are destroyed, use them right away, they are not very useful afterwards.

The middle part of the board has now been cleared. One UFO was not set off, and I left it alone.

The board has an open and large enough middle section and four colors, making it relatively easy to create combos. I even managed to get a double color bomb combo on some attempts.

However, on this particular attempt, I struggled, and with three moves left, the board looks hopeless.

It certainly didn't look like I had a lucky board, but it all changed after I set that CB combo off.

I have three options here. I chose the purple wrap combo because the purples are perfectly placed next to the wrapped baby dragons.

And finally, the game decided to let me win. Another CB+wrapped combo, and a well-placed green candy.

This took me around 15 tries. Overall, it seems that that level is not THAT bad. Don't give up unless the board is completely choked by the mixers. It's not hard to get combos, the game throws color bombs often enough, and may also give you good combos at the last moment.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?