Is this normal bug or rigged

edmwang
edmwang Posts: 1 Newbie

Super hard round with 15 move Is this normal bug or rigged

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Hi edmwang,

Thanks for reaching out! What you're seeing is normal game behavior and not a bug or rigged situation. Super hard levels are designed to be more challenging, and sometimes they come with fewer moves to increase the difficulty.

If you find a level particularly tough, you can use boosters or ask for tips from the community. We're here to help each other out 😊

Keep trying, and don't give up! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,712 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community for level 4975

Level 4975 . You need to collect the keys on the right of the board and the best way to do this is with colourbombs, you can either make colourbombs on the left side of the board .There are only 3 colours on the board so it is not hard to make colourbombs. the keys are collected and the board unlocked you need to clear the way for the Dragon to drop through to the bottom of the board and out of the exits. The more combos you can make the better chance you will have fo completing the level. A double colourbomb combo is one of the best ways to clear the maximum waffles.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

At the end of a failed level the game registers your last move as having failed but then sometimes the cascade that follows (not the actual move YOU made, but the candies that then dropped) appear to make a winning match! This has been reported many times. It may occur more often than we realise because normally we either don't notice this or it's hidden behind the writing. Once lost, the game does not follow through the final cascade and it may appear that there are winning matches that should have been made. But did you knowingly make that move that resulted in the visible winning match? Usually when this happens it is not a direct result of the player's final move, but part of an unfinished cascade. In fact the game made the error to drop these candies which lined up the orange candies, so I would call it a glitch, rather than rigged. It is really annoying when this happens but I don't think there is anything you can do. It's happened to me as well in the past.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend

Hello @QueenB I think you might have misunderstood @edmwang post.

Like a lot of people edmwang is complaining about matched candy not exploding

See the striped orange?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

Ahha yes, I missed that 🙈 thanks for the tag and I will share this feedback with the team 😉

Thank you @christinewupp for your feedback and assistance 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?