Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does my game boot me out when I'm in a game, ESPECIALLY when I'm only moves away from winning?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry our suggestions has not helped 😔
We understand how frustrating this must be so you might want to reach out to Player Support Team and see if they can identify anything that might be causing this issue.
Here’s how you can reach them:
Our support team will be able to investigate further and help resolve the problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
All of your suggestions have been done before, including a new modem and router. Always, when I am within a few moves from winning a large pot of gold bricks, I get booted out and lose everything. I'm so angry, I may delete my profile and never play any Candy Crush again.
Hi VivlaN2,
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Have you noticed if there is any specific levels this occurs or if you happen to use any special boosters at the end of your moves?
In the meantime, let's try a few steps to see if we can resolve it:
If you've tried these steps and the problem continues, please let us know. We'll continue to assist you and report the issue to our technical team if necessary.
Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps!